By Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's major commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin is your passport to the main correct, up to date recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. give some thought to reunified Germany on the Brandenburg Gate, view town from Reichstag's astounding glass cupola, or seize a dwell tune gig at a riverside seashore bar; all along with your depended on commute significant other. Get to the guts of the easiest of Berlin and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin:
- Full-colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of money and time and get round like a neighborhood, warding off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobile numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest studies for all budgets - consuming, snoozing, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks pass over
- Free, handy pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 20 color neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with valuable icons, and organised via neighbourhood that can assist you choose the simplest spots to spend some time
- Covers Reichstag, Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, Kurfurstendamm, and extra
The ideal Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin, a colourful, easy-to-use, and convenient advisor that actually suits on your pocket, presents on-the-go assistance for these looking simply the can't-miss reports to maximise a brief journey event.
- Looking for a finished advisor that recommends either well known and offbeat reports, and commonly covers all of Berlin's neighbourhoods? try out Lonely Planet's Berlin advisor.
- Looking for extra huge assurance? try out Lonely Planet's Germany consultant for a accomplished examine the entire kingdom has to supply, or Lonely Planet's observe Germany, a photo-rich consultant to the country's most well-liked sights.
Authors: Written and researched via Lonely Planet and Andrea Schulte-Peevers.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas during which they locate themselves.